Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2nd debut



2nd debut!


This is my second attempt as I put in the wrong e-mail yesterday.

Now that is an adventure of the mind as I see it.

Lets hope it does not happen again.

I have taken so long to get this all set up again that I will be ever so brief tonight.


Sam and I went to Edmonton today to run several errands for him/ the resort.

Took us all day zig -zagging across the city.. However nice to be able to do it together.

Stopped at a truck stop for chinese food. Will not do that again, was bloated all afternoon.

Went for an hour walk when we got back to Lacombe and both felt much better for it.

Heard from Marilyn today that she had ordered everyone 's tickets for the wheelchair basketball games in Beijing. Now we wait for confirmation.

That's it for today!

No comments: