Friday, May 23, 2008

CATARACT EYE SURGERY

Well it seemed like a complete success! Now to behave myself and let things heal.
Lots of drops for the next 6 weeks 4x's a day.

My surgery was on Wednesday May 21,2008 in Calgary with Dr. Stanley Smith.
Some pressure yesterday but attribute most of it to emotional stress. Bless her heart Kie called twice yesterday to see how I was getting along. She picked up on my shakey voice on the first call. What a wonderful person she truely is.

Today the pressure is almost non existent . Did notice a ? scar ? at about 4 oclock position- wise on the white of my RT eye today. Will follow it along to see what comes of it.

Also washed my hair with great care this morning. I realize that I was a day early.

Waiting on Sam to pick me up in one of his BIG water trucks to take to Edmonton for service. He will return with the first truck that he took up last week

That's it for THE EYE ADVENTURE today

No comments: